Invert mini problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invert mini problem

Hi everyone, I just got an invert mini. As I was messing around with trigger adjustments, it somehow stoped firing. I have been adjusting it back and fourth with each screw all day. And now when i turn it on the eyes are always off! what is happening to my mini???
    Last edited by Pandapaintball; 03-29-2010, 06:04 PM.

wrong forum bra

Comment

crap

Comment

even though its the wrong section, I pm'd you about it

Comment

yo dude your trigger is probably set too far back. you know how when you pull the trigger and turn the gun on the eyes are off? sounds like the same thing. try bringinng it out a little. hope it helps. if you need more help man pm me

Comment

Hey! Check out this blog entry about cleaning an invert mini: http://www.iultrasonic.com/restore-y...sonic-way.html. I'm quite new here but I think that will help you. IDK i just want to help.lol. I know how hard and irritating it is to have a malfunctioning gear so anything to help. I have a cousin who works at a gaming service center said this article has a lot of useful info if you're looking for directions on how to clean a paintball gun. Let me know if this helps you. goodluck!

Comment

top screw on trigger try screwing it in.

Comment

Working...
              X